Every day, companies waste thousands of dollars on booking conferences and meeting rooms that are not used. Often, meetings are scheduled, but room reservations are never canceled after the meeting is canceled. In the booking system, there are still booked rooms, so tumbleweeds keep rolling past empty rooms.
The smart room recovery feature in Smartway2’s booking software prevents this from happening again.
- Improve the efficiency of Workspace management software
- Make meeting rooms that are rarely used available to enhance collaboration
- Productivity would be affected by no-shows
Make sure you’re up to date
Team collaboration becomes a whole lot easier with Smartway2’s in-app notification system and email. The tone of your brand should be reflected in the notification content. Workflows should require notifications as a fundamental requirement.
It’s a great time to be alive!
- Sign up for facility alerts and receive notifications about confirmations, check-ins, changed reservations, and facility changes
- In the event that they receive automatic reminders, meeting planners may cancel their booking by email or mobile app
- Now you can utilize vacant space
Renting meeting rooms
You enable your team to easily locate everything and places it needs, and they can focus on what they do best using a room booking service.
- Quickly book a reservation impromptu
- Meeting schedules should be established in advance
- The materials you need (catering, AV equipment, and room layouts) should be available.
- Booking can be made from anywhere with our mobile app, and we integrate with Office 365, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
What’s the most you’ve fought in a room?
There should be no eviction or overrun worries, regardless of how many people attend a meeting. You should be able to find meeting rooms easily.
- It is possible to simplify meeting planning and room searching
- Make sure no one attends
- A mix-up, conflict, or double-booking is no longer possible
- Always start on time
It’s easier with Smartway2 to make better decisions. Dynamic and static reports can both be generated using flexible reporting capabilities.
- Using Smartway2, you can measure the amount of unused space and the amount of space that can be recovered
- Addition of external data (such as data from access control systems, occupancy sensors, or building management systems) can greatly enhance report quality.
- A dashboard allows different types of data to be displayed
- Audit of all completed bookings
It’s not even necessary to have a system administrator with Smartway2. If you have configured your setup correctly, it will handle itself. Leavers and joiners are managed invisibly and backups are automatically performed.
Hardware changes will not affect Smartway2. Smartway2 works regardless of the type of computer you use, since no software is needed.
The more you advance, the more skills you need to learn
With Smartway2, you do not have to adjust how you work. The Smartway2 platform enables you to adapt to your environment instead of the other way around. Creating your own workflows and rules is as easy as clicking a few buttons. It’s like magic – you can run your office like a pro without any training.
As an example…
- By following an established process, approve high-demand spaces
- There should be a restriction on booking certain rooms for executives only
- Booking rooms in a certain order or with certain groups
- You should specify what services are available per room if you specify how much notice is required for booking (AV equipment, catering, etc.).
- The catering manager, facility manager, or perhaps the CEO’s executive assistant will be able to set any rules they want overridden by you