You can have a lot of fun choosing the perfect family holiday destination, especially if you involve everyone in the process. However, you probably will not have as much fun when it comes to choosing other things like accommodation, etc. When you are looking for Panchgani resorts for a family vacation, there are a lot of things you need to consider to make sure that the one you select is the right one for everyone.
You need to ensure that the resort you pick has all the amenities, activities and conveniences you need for an enjoyable and memorable holiday, especially if kids are included.
5 Things Every Family-Friendly Resort Should Have
Here is a look at 5 things that you should look when you are checking out family-friendly Panchgani resorts:
• Room for Everyone: Although you are on a trip to spend some quality family time, the last thing you want is to trip over one another in a hotel room. So when you are looking at resorts for your family holiday, you should check if they offer suites with separate living areas and kitchens. Cabins are a great option as well. If you are a large family, you should also check if there are connecting rooms available.
You should not forget sleeping arrangements when working out space issues. A suite or cabin with a pull-out sofa can come in handy, so check that out as well. This is a great bonus to have at a resort, especially when you have booked a smaller suite and need extra bed-space.
• The Bare Necessities: It is important to make sure that the family-friendly resort you are considering does not overlook the small things. Without these, you are going to experience quite a few major hassles when you finally arrive at your destination. You should check if there are cribs for little ones. Added bonuses that will make your life easier if you are travelling with small children or babies include strollers, infant tubs and changing areas.
You should also definitely ask if the resort offers bikes of different sizes so that everyone can go on rides along the beach. Last but not least, it is a good idea to get a suite with a washer/dryer unit as it can make keeping your kids clean a lot easier. While the last thing anyone wants to do during their vacation is laundry, a suite with this amenity means that you do not have to fill your suitcases with kids’ clothes.
• Kid-Friendly Food: It can be very handy to get an all-inclusive package in which the overall price includes meals. This allows you to avoid the hassle of looking for restaurants. You should make sure that the resort you choose offers kid-sized portions and nutritious options for snacks.
It is also important to ask about the resort’s dining logistics. In some resorts, the main course for children is brought in with the adults’ appetizers. This way, your little ones can finish first and run off to have fun in a play area nearby while you enjoy a leisurely dinner. It might also be a good idea to choose a resort that includes an in-room fridge, a kitchenette or microwave, so you can fix up some quick meals anytime the little ones get hungry.
• Playgroups and Kid Programs: When on a family vacation, it is important for kids to have as much fun as possible without their parents – and vice versa. While your trip is about togetherness, it is not necessary to spend every minute together. Panchgani resorts for a family vacation have become increasingly innovative in the types of playgroups and kid programs they offer. The best ones get kids to go outdoors and interact with nature – exploring, snorkelling and playing various sports are some of the activities included.
Programs for the young ones should not only be fun, but also encourage independence and provide them with an opportunity to meet and mingle with others their own age. In some resorts, kids are taught circus arts, painting, arts and crafts, etc. You should definitely ask about the programs available for kids when choosing a family-friendly resort.
• Family Entertainment: While programs offer time for everyone to go off on their own and have fun doing what they like to do, a family vacation is all about having fun together. Hence, it is important to ask the resort what type of inclusive activities it offers. One of the most popular activities among families is miniature and par-3 golf. Others include beach volleyball, paddle boats, kickball, giant outdoor chess boards and dancing. Spa treatments for mothers and daughters are often a hit with many families.
You should also check out if there are any classes on offer where you can learn together as a family. For example, there are some resorts where families can take cooking classes with the resort’s chef – baking classes with the pastry chef is another option. You can also ask if the resort has a store that provides indoor games and in-room videos for days when you want to spend some quiet family time or just need a break from all the outdoor activities.
If you check out Panchgani resorts, you will find many that offer everything you need to make your family vacation a fun and hassle-free one. When travelling with children and teenagers, you want to make sure that everything goes smoothly as trips with young ones are very different from those with just adults. There are more things to consider, and you will be glad to know that resorts in the beautiful city of Mahabaleshwar understand this and provide the amenities and facilities you need.
Some of the best resorts in Panchgani area of the city include Summer Plaza Resort, Sai Valley Palace, Grand Victoria The Fern Resort and Spa, Mount Castle Resort, and Sherbaug-a Theme Park and Resort. These resorts offer luxury, comfort and everything else you need for an unforgettable holiday with your family. Be sure to check them out and pick one for your family vacation this year.